[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-New Plugins-933760 ] check_insight

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue May 11 11:16:04 CEST 2004

New Plugins item #933760, was opened at 2004-04-12 17:18
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ruddel
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=541465&aid=933760&group_id=29880

Category: System monitor
Group: None

Initial Comment:
There was a problem with the check_insight plugin.
When this plugin was started with the integrated perl
interpreter it fails. The solution was to define the
variables in the perl script.

           Rudi