[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-956599 ] check_udp plugin v. 1.3.1

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 19 10:05:04 CEST 2004

Bugs item #956599, was opened at 2004-05-19 03:43
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by whoward
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=956599&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: Release (specify)

Initial Comment:
I have some problems regarding check_udp plugin.
I have nagios 1.1, plugins 1.3.1 compiled on HP-UX
11.00.

None hosts answer to my check_udp questions!

I receive 2 differents "answers":

1) No data was recieved from host!
    No response from host on port 111

2) No response from host on port 111