[Nagiosplug-devel] Some changes to check_http

Iberê Luiz Di Tizio Junior ibere.tizio at supportcomm.com.br
Wed Nov 3 08:30:39 CET 2004

Hi,

My name is Ibere and I work in a brazilian telecom company.

We have been using nagios and nagios plugins, but in our http checks, we usually need to simulate phone requests (or
other devices).

So, we need to change some http tags in header of http request (like user-agent, accept...)

I have changed the check_http code (downloaded in 11:00 am Nov/03 - 2004) to implement:

-A STRING  or   --useragent=STRING           String to be sent in http header as "User Agent"

And

-k STRING   or    --header=STRING             Any other tags to be sent in http header, separeted by semicolon

Well, I don´t know how to suggest changes, or how can I could become a volunteer, so any comment will be apreciated..
I´d like to submit this code..

Thanks,
Iberê Luiz Di Tizio Júnior

 <<check_http.patch>>  <<check_http.c>>