[Nagiosplug-devel] Status UNKNOWN

Micahel Thorsager mit at nrdc.dk
Thu Nov 4 04:09:54 CET 2004

Well.. I have created a plugin to check the status of Solaris Volume
Manager. I use the check_by_ssh plugin to run my check_svm on remote
machines and it works like a charm.
But I have one server from witch the status in nagios is set to
'UNKNOWN'  .. I just don't get it. I have run the whole check_by_ssh
command by hand as user 'nagios' and the exit code is 0 as it should be
and the text is as it should be but status in nagios is set to UNKNOWN.

I know this i a long-shot.. but I just don't get it, so wondered if
anyone else has had a similar problem
--
  Michael Thorsager
  http://www.krakow.dk