[Nagiosplug-devel] whose eric - and do we have a patch for AIX 5.2????

Trevor Warren trevorwarren at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 18:58:02 CET 2004

Hiyee there guys/Gals,

 This is an email i fished out from google. It says some one called
Eric has done a patch for AIX 5.2, though i am not too sure if it has
been merged into the CVS. Eric are you still on this mailing list??.
Does anyone know eric???. And is this the same patch for the issue i
have been having with a failed compilation on Aix 5.2???.

 Eric's mail is as below. I have read his email but cant find a bloody
link anywhere to the patch. ...:(

"From: Eric Lauriault <elauri at la...>
aix 5.2 patch for nagios-plugins-1.4.0alpha1
2004-05-27 13:03

 Hi,

 Here"s a small patch I wrote for aix 5.2. It fixes compilation issues
 due to misplacement of a VA_COPY and an infinite loop while in
 read_filesystem_list.

 Enjoy!

 Eric Lauriault, eric at la...
 Analyste/Administrateur UNIX/telecom/reseau
 La Cite collegiale"

Trevor
--
( >-   /  Scaling FreeSoftware & OpenSource        \   -< )