[Nagiosplug-devel] Re: Nagiosplug-devel digest, Vol 1 #708 - 3 msgs

Ben Clewett Ben at clewett.org.uk
Wed Nov 17 01:56:01 CET 2004

I also note that RRD is not the only storage mechanism used.  Our
popular PerfParse project used a floating point storage inside a
relational database.

If I hack the check_load plugin to show figures to their correct
accuracy.  In this case three decimal places.  Can somebody tell me
where should I submit the patch?

Regards,

Ben.