[Nagiosplug-devel] Re: Nagiosplug-devel digest, Vol 1 #708 - 3 msgs

Ben Clewett Ben at clewett.org.uk
Wed Nov 17 05:02:01 CET 2004

Karl DeBisschop wrote:

> As of last night, I have given up that role - I will try to hang around
> and comment from time to time, but I will no longer be i a role where my
> inactivity slows things down.

Thanks for the work so far.  The plugin project is a major bit of work
from which we all rely on completely.  I have a job and a family my
self, as well as trying to run the PerfParse project.  I know full well
how hard that can be!

> At the moment, we are bringing on at least one new developer, and Ton
> Voon is leading the effort to go through the accumulated patches and get
> a release out.
>
> Since the failings of the past year our two have been largely mine, can
> you give Ton a fair shake?

I look forward to working with Ton in the future,

Good luck with future projects,

Ben Clewett.