[Nagiosplug-devel] aix 5.2 compilation successful + merge int o tree

Trevor Warren trevorwarren at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 09:27:02 CET 2004

Hiyee dear,

   As of now, i aint having anything else than http connectivity to
the internet. Am at a client DR site 200Kms from home. Will check this
out and revert back when i get home in a months time. Can't CVS update
from here or run any checks here VT.

  Take care and lemme know if i can do anything else.

Trevor

--
( >-   /  Scaling FreeSoftware & OpenSource        \   -< )