[Nagiosplug-devel] AIX

Ben Clewett Ben at clewett.org.uk
Fri Nov 19 06:10:00 CET 2004

Ton Voon wrote:

 > Ben,
 >
 > Can you try the new CVS HEAD. I've changed the compile server on
 > Sourceforge because I think there was some system problem.

Lets have a look...

./configure

Slow slow slow....

checking for getloadavg... no
checking for getloadavg in -lutil... no
checking for getloadavg in -lgetloadavg... no
checking for getloadavg... no
checking whether getloadavg requires setgid... yes
checking sys/loadavg.h usability... no
checking sys/loadavg.h presence... no
checking for sys/loadavg.h... no

This box is over ten years old, I guess it's working as fast as it
can...  That's IBM, never been down in all that time.  Doesn't mean it
does anything more clever than draining the North London national grid,
but never breaks.

That's five minutes, still going...

Yes!  The configure works :)

There are some make warning, I will show you and you can decide:

l10nflist.c: In function `_nl_make_l10nflist':
l10nflist.c:253: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without
a cast
l10nflist.c:258: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without
a cast
l10nflist.c:263: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without
a cast
l10nflist.c:268: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without
a cast
l10nflist.c:275: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without
a cast
l10nflist.c:280: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without
a cast
l10nflist.c:286: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without
a cast
l10nflist.c:290: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without
a cast
l10nflist.c: In function `_nl_normalize_codeset':
l10nflist.c:420: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without
a cast

fsusage.c: In function `get_fs_usage':
fsusage.c:247: warning: decimal constant is so large that it is unsigned
fsusage.c:248: warning: decimal constant is so large that it is unsigned
fsusage.c:255: warning: decimal constant is so large that it is unsigned
fsusage.c:256: warning: decimal constant is so large that it is unsigned
fsusage.c:259: warning: decimal constant is so large that it is unsigned
fsusage.c:260: warning: decimal constant is so large that it is unsigned

Then unfortunately an error:

getloadavg.c:117: cloexec.h: No such file or directory

Sorry, it was looking good.

Ben