[Nagiosplug-devel] Translations and gettext

Stephane URBANOVSKI stephane.urbanovski at ac-nancy-metz.fr
Mon Nov 22 00:41:47 CET 2004

Ton Voon a écrit :

> Yves Mettier has implemented translations in his performance graphing
> tools. Benoit Mortier has offered to help translate. I count this as two
> votes, and that's only in the last few days. There have been requests
> before, although admittedly some time ago.

I'm also planning to help with french translations and may be more (like perl plugins : http://cvs.orion.education.fr/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/racvision/src/nagios-plugins-perl/nagios-plugins-perl/plugins/ )

So ... 3 votes :-)

I have no real problems to read english reported by current plugins, but some of this reports are send to poeple that are not as comfortable as me.

And you may see that my english skill is not very high

--
Stéphane Urbanovski