[Nagiosplug-devel] french translations, first pass, some questions, first cleanup

Ton Voon tonvoon at mac.com
Mon Nov 22 15:09:06 CET 2004

Benoit,

Thanks for this. I am just working through it and there are lots of
inconsistencies in the messages used (some have \n at then end, others
do not). I will need to try and clean those all up, but it will take
longer than I expect. Thank you for highlighting it.

Regarding your questions:
- Are copyright messages (eg "Copyright (c) 2000-2003 Nagios Plugin
Development Team") normally not translated?
- Short help only need "usage" translated? If the full help is
translated, shouldn't the options in short help match?

I'm happy to take a poll on this (but in the case of a draw, I will err
on the side of less work!).

As a courtesy, could you contact the last maintainer - Pierre-Antoine
Angelini - to see if he is still interested in helping.

I have worked out the use of permissions in CVS, so if you let me know
what your sourceforge id is, I will setup your access to fr.po.

Ton