[Nagiosplug-devel] User defined in make install

Voon, Ton Ton.Voon at egg.com
Wed Nov 24 06:49:25 CET 2004

My point was to try and use some method where "the work of supporting all
different OSes is done by someone else".

That's why it is currently using the INSTALL_OPTS variable in configure.in,
so the autoconf owners make use it works everywhere, not the plugin team.
However, I recognise there are limitations in this method, so I look forward
to your patch. But if you can parlay off someone else's code, all the
better.