[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-769227 ] check_hprsc.pl problem

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 24 19:09:12 CET 2004

Bugs item #769227, was opened at 2003-07-10 17:04
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by stanleyhopcroft
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=769227&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'm trying to use the check_hprsc.pl contrib plugin to
monitor HP-UX 11i disk resources on RH 8 nagios. When
I execute the script, I get this:

./check_hprsc.pl --show-filesystems --host
pvv.finansium.fi --community public

snmpwalk: Timeout
kid exited 256 at ./check_hprsc.pl line 108.
snmpwalk: Timeout
kid exited 256 at ./check_hprsc.pl line 108.
snmpwalk: Timeout
kid exited 256 at ./check_hprsc.pl line 108.

filesystemID1   mounted filesystem      filesystem path

On the HP-UX client tcpdump shows this:

tcpdump: listening on lan1
20:01:20.817510 10.209.12.27.33620 >
10.209.12.21.snmp:  F=r [|snmp][|snmp] (DF)
20:01:21.819009 10.209.12.27.33620 >
10.209.12.21:  F=r [|snmp][|snmp] (DF)

The same thing happens when I manually issue a
command snmpwalk -cpublic 10.209.12.21. When I
add "-v1" to snmpwalk command, everything works ok.
Looks like the perl script lack the version switch for
snmpwalk.

Is that something that could be fixed?

-MiikaT