[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-New Plugins-1063759 ] Sybase database monitor

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 24 20:11:14 CET 2004

New Plugins item #1063759, was opened at 2004-11-10 12:03
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by stanleyhopcroft
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=541465&aid=1063759&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
We use this plugin to monitor our Sybase databases.

The plugin connects to a Sybase database and checks
free space.
Optionally, you can suppress the free space check, and
just check
connectivity.

The plugin can be downloaded from:
 http://www.net-man.at/software/check_sybase-LATEST.zip

There are the following dependencies:
 DBI with DBD::Sybase
 Getopt::Long

All bugs, comments and feedback are welcome :)

Simon Bellwood
NetMan Network Management and IT Services GmbH