[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-988448 ] Check_disk shows error

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Nov 28 15:32:33 CET 2004

Bugs item #988448, was opened at 2004-07-10 05:06
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mattkent
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=988448&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello guys,

             When I use the plugin check_disk for
checking disk space this error is shown..  /dev/hda1
Disk not mounted or non existant.. it is working for
some servers .. The partition is mounted and nothing is
wrong with that. Thank you

--Sujai