[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1008474 ] check_log

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Nov 28 15:50:09 CET 2004

Bugs item #1008474, was opened at 2004-08-12 19:52
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mattkent
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1008474&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Is there a check_log.pl that I can download ?

I am using netsaint-statd on my remote linux server. I
want to use check_log to monitor the log file at remote
server. However, check_log does not have the option, -
h <host> for me to specify which remote host to check
the log file. Or how can I make use of this check_log to
check remote host ?

please email to me at digitalnerve at hotvoice.com

thank you