[Nagiosplug-devel] Anyone have experience with writing plugins in "expect"

sean finney seanius at seanius.net
Fri Oct 15 15:17:40 CEST 2004

On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 03:38:33PM +0100, martinus.nel at scarceskills.com wrote:
> Sean,
>
> I would like to use the 'command="xxx"' prefix in my ssh keys, but how do I
> get more than 1 command in there ?
>
> At the moment I just used the 'from "xxxxx"' prefix for limiting from where
> connections can come from.

you can only have one command per key, which is an unfortunate
limitation.  the two ways around this are

a) have a seperate key for each command (i have a Makefile to
   make managing this easier)

or

b) remove the command restriction, and take care to not let anyone
   have access to that key (you can also for the user to have a
   restricted shell and only allow the key from one host)

   	sean