[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1032009 ] check_ups incompatible with nut 2.0

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Oct 15 19:45:12 CEST 2004

Bugs item #1032009, was opened at 2004-09-21 12:12
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by pathennessy
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1032009&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

nut is now at 2.0 level and have changed completly the
communication protocol used to monitoring the ups state and
values (nut 2.0 is included in various recent distributions like
fedora).

This breaks completly the check_ups plugin.

I have reworked it and you'll find it joined to this report.

As the old plugin works with nut-0.x and nut-1.x, I propose to add
this as a new check_upsv2 plugin.

I am currently using it and it is stable.

Regards,

Comment By: Pat Hennessy (pathennessy)