[Nagiosplug-devel] A few more plugins: MySQL replication, table sizes, and interface bonding

James Bromberger jbromberger at fotango.com
Wed Sep 8 08:46:17 CEST 2004

http://opensource.fotango.com/~jeb/

Above are three scripts I use. I've just tidied a few of them up:

check_bonding.pl - Check if physical interfaces are plugged in, and
warns when one link is dead
check_mysql_isam_table_sizes.pl - Checks MyISAM tables aren't getting
too big
check_replication.pl - Check if a MySQL slave is running (IO thread),
plus check the master and server to see their current replication
BINLOG positions

Share and enjoy.

   James

--
  James Bromberger, Senior Systems Administrator and Systems Manager
  Fotango Ltd. http://www.fotango.com/