[Nagiosplug-devel] Patches not being applied?

Jason Martin jhmartin at toger.us
Tue Sep 14 09:08:07 CEST 2004

A while ago I noticed a problem with some of the output text in
check_ntp and posted a message to the nagiosplug-devel list
about it with an attached corrective patch against CVS on 9/2.
The patch was ignored; on 9/10 I submitted a bug into
sourceforge for the same issue and again attached the patch.  It
is a very simple patch; just changing the unit-of-measurement in
the output to be consistent.  Am I missing some step to get
this applied? Could I get CVS write-access so that I can just
commit these sort of small corrections directly?

I realize I could just keep a local branch, but it seems silly
to have to reapply that change every time I download the latest
plugins.

It appears that the most recently closed bug that was the result
of a change to CVS was 3/18 and the last non-documentation CVS
commit was 8/23. That's not showing much progress on the
plugins. Is anyone working on the sourceforge buglist?

Thanks,
-Jason Martin
--
This message is PGP/MIME signed.