[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Support Requests-990876 ] check_citrix help

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 16 05:09:04 CEST 2004

Support Requests item #990876, was opened at 2004-07-14 14:03
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by stanleyhopcroft
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397598&aid=990876&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello, I need some help with the check_citrix plugin.   I
have the Nagios command setup as follows:

$USER$/check_citrix -C $HOSTADDRESS$ -P published1

>From command window on the Nagios host this returns:

"Ok. Citrix master browser "10.20.xx.xx" reported that
the published application "published1" is available."

But when the command above is exectuded by Nagios it
returns a "Warning - (No output).

Hopefully I am just not doing something very simple.
Any help would be appreciated, I would like to be able to
monitor my Citrix boxes more completely.

Thanks.

-stiletto