[Nagiosplug-devel] Re: check_http patch for proxy and SSL client_cert support

cH3rN0b|L chernobil at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 01:22:00 CEST 2004

Hi Jos,

thanks for the appointment regarding -u flag. I did it this new way,
but the same happens ... :(

Thanks for the good work. The patch in proxy part does not apply in my
own case, but would be great for other.

I'm fighting against the plugin to make it work for me, i'm very
interested, cause plenty of our URL's must have client certificate to
fetch them.

New invocation is:

/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_http -4 -i ./client.cert.pem -k
./client.key.pem -w 10 -c 20 -H 195.***.***.*** -u /one/url/index.jsp
-v
SSL seeding: OK
GET /one/url/index.jsp
HTTP/1.0
Host: 195.***.***.***

Error in recv()

Still no luck at all :(

Would keep trying, though i think i have already tried all
combinations/possibilities ...

Thanks for your effort!

Ivan