[Nagiosplug-devel] check_disk with perf data

jean.gabes at snecma.fr jean.gabes at snecma.fr
Mon Apr 11 22:34:33 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm using the check_disk plug-in v1.56 with the perf data. But I donèt have
the performance data (all after the " | ") in the serviceperf.log so my
perfparse can't catch it :)

I see that there is a space catacter between the | and the first data (/
for me), I modify the source to do not put this space and now it works, I
use this script whith NRPE2 and Nagios 1.2

#
Ce courrier et les documents qui y sont joints peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles.
 Au cas ou vous n'en seriez pas le bon destinataire, vous etes prie de le detruire et de nous en
 informer immediatement.

This email and any attached documents may contain confidential information. If you are not the
correct addressee, please advise us immediately and delete it.
#