[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1185616 ] Hp Laserjet check

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 19 15:21:19 CEST 2005

Bugs item #1185616, was opened at 2005-04-19 13:21
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fatherosam
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1185616&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have written a quick and nasty HP Laserjet checker.

Un fortunatly I am not a programmer and it is a bit
quick and dirty.

Just wondering if anyone thinks it is useful.