[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-New Plugins-692207 ] New plugin: check_hpres

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 20 21:48:02 CEST 2005

New Plugins item #692207, was opened at 2003-02-24 07:39
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by sghosh
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=541465&aid=692207&group_id=29880

Category: Perl plugin
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This plugin uses snmp to check resources on HP-printers
(I have only tested with LaserJet 8100N). It check
fuser, drum and transfer kits and also toner.

example from our services.cfg
define service {
host_name                      teti
service_description            Toner black
check_command                  check_hpjdres!1
use                            generic-service
max_check_attempts             4
normal_check_interval          5
retry_check_interval           1
check_period                   workhours
notification_interval          960
notification_period            workhours
notification_options           c,r
contact_groups                 printer-admins
}

Cheers
Oet

Comment By: Subhendu Ghosh (sghosh)