[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-New Plugins-731820 ] New plugin: check_dead 1.2

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 20 22:15:49 CEST 2005

New Plugins item #731820, was opened at 2003-05-03 08:27
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by sghosh
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=541465&aid=731820&group_id=29880

Category: Perl plugin
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This plugin uses fping to scan for dead hosts on a
class C network.
It reports the ip addresses of any dead hosts found.

I find this plugin useful when I monitor thin clients
on a LTSP
based network.

Comment By: dag robøle (corebob)