[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Patches-1173263 ] check_sybase v0.6

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Apr 29 00:21:49 CEST 2005

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sb-netman
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397599&aid=1173263&group_id=29880

Category: Bugfix
Group: None

Initial Comment:
A minor release to check_sybase that adds an --explain
option to describe how free space is calculated.

The download is available from:
 http://www.net-man.at/software/check_sybase-0.6.zip

The latest version is always available from:
 http://www.net-man.at/software/check_sybase-LATEST.zip

Will patch against 0.5 if needed.

Simon Bellwood
NetMan Network Management and IT Services GmbH