[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-New Plugins-1251160 ] Latest AIX plugins

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Aug 4 06:51:11 CEST 2005

New Plugins item #1251160, was opened at 2005-08-03 10:53
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by melaqor
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=541465&aid=1251160&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: Perl plugin
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Support has been added for Kerberos v5 ticket validation.