[Nagiosplug-devel] [request] adjustment to check_icmp

joop joop3 at gmx.net
Sat Aug 6 02:47:05 CEST 2005

First thanks for this good contribution, it is very usefull.

However, I would like the ability to do a check of several hosts,
and just return critical when all the hosts are down.

So like check_host but this one is sending one package and
when the first host is not replying it stops and return critical.

So what I need it the opposite, send one package to several hosts.
And as soon as one replies stop and return ok.
Only when the first one is not replying it should check the next etc.

Is it possible to make this?

Thank you in advance