[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1159624 ] Compile and Link Error on Solaris 2.6

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Aug 15 19:01:34 CEST 2005

Bugs item #1159624, was opened at 03/08/05 23:06
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1159624&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
With Sun WorkShop Compiler C++ 4.2:

My Workaround get the Plugins Running:

- The old kompiler does not understand the C++-
Comment // in C files. Take /* ... */
 e.g.
 const char *program_name = "check_disk";        /*
Required for coreutils libs */

 The list of found C++ comments in 1.4

  check_disk.c : Line 22
  check_smtp.c  lines 185,257,258,613
  check_ups.c  line 411

- unresolved symbols  (also Solaris 8 with Forte 6
Update 2 !!)
  (e.g. gethostbyname)

  in Makefile the correct List of LIBS:
    LIBS = -lgen -lsocket -lnsl