[Nagiosplug-devel] Working for Altinity

DeBisschop, Karl kdebisschop at alert.infoplease.com
Wed Aug 17 08:20:01 CEST 2005

As my own history demonstrates, working for a company that does not
make it's living off open source software has a big downside too --
when other demands increase, open source work must be put on the shelf.

For that reason, I feel that it's not realistic to try and keep more
than a rough 50% of the actively contributing team independent. The
value that active corporate engagement can bring is far to important to
reject.

So I wish you and Altinity the best, and thanks for making the
disclosure.

--
Karl