[Nagiosplug-devel] check_disk -l on Solaris

Nik Sands Nik.Sands at utas.edu.au
Sat Aug 27 19:41:47 CEST 2005

The "-l" option for the "check_disk" plugin does not seem to work on
Solaris (ie, to check local filesystems only).  Instead I have to use
multiple "-X" options (to exclude, nfs, hsfs, losf, autofs).

On Solaris, you should be able to check for the local file system
type using the /etc/default/fs file (the content of which is usually
"LOCAL=ufs").

I hope this can be fixed in the next version of the plugin.

(NB:  I'm not on this email list, so if for some reason you need to
contact me about this, please send email to me directly).

Thanks!
Nik.

NIK SANDS - Systems Administrator, IT Services, University of
Tasmania, Australia
     Phone:  +61-3-63243732 (BH)
     VoIP (Free Call):  (1800 262 218) 393 658821
     AIM / iChat:  brassnix