[Nagiosplug-devel] 1.4 release

Ton Voon tonvoon at mac.com
Thu Feb 3 16:02:37 CET 2005

Thanks for all your replies. The overwhelming response is to cut a
release, so I'm going to do that now.

Sascha Runschke makes a good point about outstanding bugs. Basically,
we can only act on bugs that are in SF, so if it is not there, no-one
can be working on it!

I've tried to resolve the check_ping one, but I can't reproduce it and
don't know where to begin. If anyone can provide a patch for that, I
would be most grateful.

I like Andreas' idea about a (known) BUGS file so I will create that
now to include in the release. I'll make sure this gets updated with
each release. The contents of this file will only be what is listed in
SF - I cannot list bugs that are just casually mentioned in emails
(check_disk problems in HP/UX?).

Ton