[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-774569 ] wrong spec was tagged for r1_3_1

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 18 16:06:25 CET 2005

Bugs item #774569, was opened at 2003-07-20 07:03
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by harpermann
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=774569&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: CVS

Initial Comment:
need to move tag to  1.8.2.1 for nagiosplug.spec.in