[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-905708 ] check_smtp do not check error codes

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 1 08:38:10 CET 2005

Bugs item #905708, was opened at 2004-02-27 09:24
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tonvoon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=905708&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
check_smtp now checks only first code
(ie 220 ...)
But not check any other codes,
(ie 250 2.1.0 nagios-test at mydomain.ru... Sender ok..)
so I can't detect that my mailserver can't receive mail
because of low space, died milter plugin or other