[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-New Plugins-1090263 ] RDP check plugins

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 3 02:36:22 CET 2005

New Plugins item #1090263, was opened at 2004-12-23 03:21
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sghosh
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=541465&aid=1090263&group_id=29880

Category: C plugin
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I tried to write a plugins to check my Terminal Server
not just using check_tcp on port 3389.

Because RDP protocol is not trivial and is not
documented, I choose to use code from rdesktop projects.
I am not a C developer, but I learnt it when I was in
college, so you can say my code is a little ugly ;-)

I think the plugins is working as I want. It make RDP
connexion and stop when the terminal server login
windows appears at the screen (I remove all code which
 call GUI function, so the windows is not shown);

I have not already tested the plugins in server crash,
when the port is open but the terminal service does not
work. Maybee it never appears... maybee not.

I need now some help to integrate my code, to do a good
Makefile, configure.in.....