[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-New Plugins-760275 ] a check_jabber plugin

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 3 16:49:25 CET 2005

New Plugins item #760275, was opened at 2003-06-25 08:02
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by opensides
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=541465&aid=760275&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi.

I'd like to know if anyone's working on a check_jabber
plug in.  I was using check_tcp, however, that only
tells me if the port is alive and accepting
connections, and not if the jabber server is actually
working.

If there's nobody working on a check_jabber plug-in,
please, let me know...I've got something that checks to
see if the server's talking back with the client--and
I'd be willing to clean up the code and submit it to
the branch.

Ian

Comment By: Stanley Hopcroft (stanleyhopcroft)