[Nagiosplug-devel] Need Help/Possible Bug

Michael S. Klapheke mklaphek at cedarpath.com
Tue Jan 4 06:01:25 CET 2005

Hi.  I apologize if I could have found this somewhere else - I looked for
quite a while on several sites and did a Google search, but could not find
anything relevant.  I installed Nagios 2.0b1 and it seemed to go OK (I
installed it on a Tao Linux V1 platform - a re-bundled Red Hat).  When I
install the Plugin 1.4.0-beta1, configure seems ok but make check list 18 or
20 failures.  I don't know how to troubleshoot this (one note: I installed
1.4.0 alpha 3; I don't know if I should uninstall it or delete or what.)

I keep getting the following error:

Can't locate Cache.pm in @INC (@INC contains:.)

Any help at all is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!