[Nagiosplug-devel] New plugin procedure?

Tue Jan 11 15:05:00 CET 2005

Dear Folks,

I am writing to thank you for your letters and say,

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 02:00:50PM +0000, Matthew Kent wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-01-11 at 20:25, Jason Martin wrote:
> > Is there any particular procedure one should follow in order to
> > get a new plugin included in the 'contrib' section of the
> > package?
> >
> > Thanks
> > -Jason Martin
>
> Be sure to follow the developer guidelines closely
> http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net/developer-guidelines.html (esp the
> section on submitting new plugins) and submit it to the new plugin
> tracker @ http://sourceforge.net/projects/nagiosplug
>
> I believe the current plan is to go through the large backlog of
> contributions after the final 1.4 release.

A plugin release without working core plugins in /plugins and
/plugin-scripts is obviously not on.

But it is very important to me that the contributed plugins get released
in /contrib and are promoted where necessary.

So follow Mr Kents advice and hope that 'Real Life' doesn't keep
interfering.

Yours sincerely.

--
Stanley Hopcroft