[Nagiosplug-devel] Changes to crediting

Ton Voon tonvoon at mac.com
Thu Jan 20 16:10:57 CET 2005

Hi!

Just to let you know of some changes made to the way we are crediting
contributors and other project's code.

Contributors should now be added into the THANKS.in file. The THANKS
file will be generated at make dist time. Medium term plan is to
generate a web page based on the members.

The AUTHORS file now consists of all the team members - credit here
where credit is due! I've also changed the developer's guidelines to
reference the team, instead of using individual names.

The ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS file was created by Stanley. He identified that
code from other projects should be acknowledged, so please use this
file if you have copied code verbatim from other sources. Please make
sure that you check their licences allows redistribution of their code
before adding.

The developer's guidelines have been updated to reflect these changes -
may take a few days to get through because of SF's caching.