[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1106378 ] Arguments are crossed

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 20 17:01:45 CET 2005

Bugs item #1106378, was opened at 2005-01-20 15:50
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by harpermann
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1106378&group_id=29880

Category: Argument proccessing
Group: None

Initial Comment:
there is an error in the check_snmp.c source code -
the -t paramater is crossed with the -r paramater. The -
t is hard coded to 1 (time out value) and -r retries
receives what ever input is passed in as -t <value>

Thanks