[Nagiosplug-devel] Anybody interested in a plugin that checks SSL certificate validity or has it already been done?

Naoki naoki at valuecommerce.com
Fri Jan 21 03:30:50 CET 2005

In a word, "groovy".

There is no reason why it can't be a part of check_http. Other than
right now my code is a bit ugly.

The option in check_http is "-S" for SSL, and "-C" for certificate
check.  I could just patch that function to also check the validity of
the certificate but there may be people out there with checks that would
suddenly start to show error.  Having a different switch would be
best..  But what to chose??  :)

Anyway, I'll take a look at that and see if I can't submit a patch to
check_http after I've cleaned the code a bit..

Cheers.