[Nagiosplug-devel] ENC: Patches: check_swap and check_procs

Voon, Ton Ton.Voon at egg.com
Fri Jan 21 08:26:00 CET 2005

Paulo,

I think the AIX check_swap is already fixed. Please try the snapshot at
http://nagiosplug.sf.net/snapshot.

The check_procs patch sounds interesting, but I don't seem to have received
it. As Matt says, if you can add it to SF, we can look at it closer.

I'm not sure I understand the ps problem. Can you provide:

- platform
- ps -awxo | head -5 output
- ps awxo | head -5 output

This is probably best logged as a bug through SF as well.

Ton