[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Patches-1107259 ] update checkNT -mostly string fixes

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 22 03:14:08 CET 2005

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397599&aid=1107259&group_id=29880

Category: Bugfix
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,
I started looking at Check_nt to bring it up to date, with
some enhancements that NC_Net has to offer but,
before submitting that patch I wanted to submit
seperatly some minor fixes to check_nt.

I modified the following items and attached the Diff -u
file.

1)Changed Copyright date to include this year
2)changed fileage to say no file instead of no counter
when -l param is missing
3)added fileage usage to the help screen
4)added NC_Net to Help prints that explicitly reference
NSClient
5)modified Unknown ERROR return to print Client instead
of NSClient to be more inclusive of third party software
Like Check_NT