[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-New Plugins-1108781 ] Check temperature sensors in Compaq-servers

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 26 17:52:03 CET 2005

New Plugins item #1108781, was opened at 2005-01-25 01:14
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by stanleyhopcroft
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=541465&aid=1108781&group_id=29880

Category: System monitor
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This plugin checks one temperature-sensor of a
Compaq-server with InsightManager installed, via SNMP.
The plugin is really in a beta-state but I don't have
access to a CPQ-Server right now, so I can't work on it.
Ideally, it would check all sensors the box has at once
and report only a summary.