[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-New Plugins-619255 ] New plugin: check_mysqlslave.pl

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 26 18:13:02 CET 2005

New Plugins item #619255, was opened at 2002-10-06 14:23
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by stanleyhopcroft
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=541465&aid=619255&group_id=29880

Category: Application monitor
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'd like to contribute the attaches service check
plugin. check_mysqlslave.pl checks if a
MySQL-Replication is still running.
The attached archive contains the skript itself, a
patch to configure.in and a patch to
plugin-scripts/Makefile.am.
I tried to create the script as outlined in the
developer guidelines, but if there are flaws or errors
or whatever please contact me.