Antwort: [Nagiosplug-devel] 1.4 release [Virus scanned]

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Sat Jan 29 09:06:10 CET 2005

> Don't forget the -lgen and such. HPUX is a very nasty environment to
> develop on.

Tell me about it - I build and release OpenSSH depots for HP-UX as
well.  :/

> Is it running on PA-RISC 1.1 by any chance? I'm looking for a
> possibility to porting and testing NRPE to that platform.

I do have depots of NRPE available for PA-RISC 1.1:

http://www.bennyvision.com/projects/nagios/index.php

I have gotten notes from a bunch of people saying that they were working
just fine for them.  Is there something further you'd like to do?

Benny

--
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all."
                                                  -- Mike Tyson