[Nagiosplug-devel] question about check_ping plugin

Ton Voon tonvoon at mac.com
Mon Jul 25 11:46:04 CEST 2005

Dmitry,

This should go to the nagiosplug-help mailing list. Also, you are
missing version information and your OS. However, I know there has
been a fix recently for check_ping for Red Hat 9, as well as some
other internationalisation fixes. Please try the CVS snapshot at
http://nagiosplug.sf.net/snapshot

Ton