[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-New Plugins-778477 ] check_frontpage

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 27 06:01:07 CEST 2005

New Plugins item #778477, was opened at 2003-07-27 15:46
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by kyrian
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=541465&aid=778477&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: Perl plugin
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In anger at that particular bane of unix sysadmins lives, or
perhaps my own willingness to install it, the other day I wrote a
nagios plugin to monitor whether frontpage appeared to be working
on a given site.

Do with it as you will, but I accept no responsibility for its failing to
allow you to sleep soundly at night, save you from tearing your
hair out, etc.

Obviously FrontPage remains a trademark/copyright/whatever of
Microsoft, and the fact that this plugin has ever proved necessary
as a result of various misconfigurations and website migrations
from server to server is not intended as any kind of indicator for or
against the quality of Microsoft's software.