[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Patches-1104536 ] Enhancements in check_snmp

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 1 14:14:49 CEST 2005

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sghosh
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397599&aid=1104536&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: Enhancement
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I've made some enhancements in the check_snmp plugin. These are:
Use of factors, so that the output will be divided/multiplied by this factor.
Algebraic operations, allowing addition, multiplication ... of results and
constants
Generation of performance output for Nagios

There are few additional files, which I needed for the algebric
operations:
queue.h / queue.c for stacks and queues
calculator.h / calculator.c for the evaluation
Therefore some changes in the Makefile are necessary.

Regards,
Friedrich

--
Friedrich Priewasser